Competitors will climb 3 routes (difficulty) in qualifying round. The final round will decide who become The Masters and Mistress of Slovakia for the year 2015. Climbers can (optionally) compete in bouldering. There will be 4 bonus boulders to complete. We look forward to your achievements !
- U10 – 7 – 9 years old, boys, girls, year of the birth 2008, 2007 & 2006,
- U12 – 10 – 11 years old, boys, girls, year of the birth 2005 a 2004,
- U14 – 12 – 13 years old, boys, girls, year of the birth 2003 a 2002,
- U16 – 14 – 15 years old, boys, girls, year of the birth 2001 a 2000
- 5€ – members – SHS JAMES or another climbing organizations with valid membership card
- 10€ – non-members
Pre-registration is required!
Rules for climbers
Climbing ::: Category U10, U12 (TOP ROPE, FLASH), Category U14, U16 (FLASH)::
Children will be divided into 3 groups. Each group will climb a route on their own. Then, the routes will be changed. There are 3 routes to compete. The time limit for one route to climb is 5 minutes. The sum of points for all 3 route will tell who the winners are. The maximum points climbers can get for each rout is 30pts. Top 6 girls and 6 boys from category B , A go to final.
Bouldering ::: It will be prepared 4 bonus boulders. Number of attempts is unlimited, but the price for boulder can win only once.
Referee, the Referee and protests ::: The referee counts points for each climbers. Main referee is responsible for the results. There is a possibility to protest against to decision of the referee – protest fee – 10 €. When protest is mistaken, the fee gets the organizer.
- Organizer: SHS James
- General Sponsor: K2-Lezecká stena Bratislava
- Main Sponsors: | MAMMUT | Singing Rock | Yak & Rysy | LaSportiva | SALTIC | Anatomic | Techwood
- Media Partners: www.climb.sk, www.james.sk, www.lezec.cz